Best Gifts For Mom This Christmas for Under $50
Getting a Christmas present for Mom can be a challenge; finding a unique gift for such an important person in your life definitely takes a lot of time and thought. However, with Christmas only 13 days away, time to find that perfect gift is running out. Thankfully, Rebecka Schumann from International Business Times has crafted a list of 10 unique and special gifts for Mom this holiday season, all of which are under $50. Another feature that sets this list apart from others is that the gift ideas are broken down into categories depending on her hobbies and personality. Scroll below to see Rebecka Schumann’s original list of 10 Christmas gift ideas for Mom:
1. For the Homebody: Victoria’s Secret Sleepover Knit Pajama Set- $39.50What homebody wouldn’t love a comfy new pair of pajamas?
2. For the Makeup Lover: Lori Greiner Spinning Cosmetic Organizer- $39.99Makeup can be so hard to keep track of, so help Mom keep her collection together with this new spinning organizer.
3. For the Writer: The Q&A A Day 5-Year Journal from Barnes and Noble: $16.99Give the writer in your family this new writing challenge as a gift this holiday season. The journal asks a different question for each day of the year, repeating the same questions over the course of the next 5 years. It is a unique and creative way to in writing how things change (or don’t) over time!
4. For the Gardener: Butterfly Puddler, Uncommongoods.com- $40.00Made from recycled glass and homemade stoneware, this unique product the natural minerals from dried up water to attract wild butterflies to Mom’s garden.
5. For the Athlete: The WeGo Elite Activity Tracker- $39.99This product is similar to the popular FitBit but without spending all the money. The WeGo includes a 30-day memory and the ability to track calories, fat burn, distance, and steps.
6. For the New Mom: the Wet Brush Detangling comb- $8.99As anyone who is or has been a new Mom knows that they are constantly on the go, leaving very little extra time for anything, especially styling their hair. Make their busy life move a little faster with the new detangling comb from Wet Brush.
7. For the Person Who Has Everything: Visit BlindSurprise.com- $25.00These people can be the most difficult to buy for of all. When asked about a gift they would want they can’t come up with any ideas and when you brainstorm, you can’t really either. So leave it up to BlindSurprise.com. Just fill out information about your Mom and her hobbies and this site will send an awesome gift handpicked just for her.
8. For the World Traveler: Scratch Map from Uncommongoods.com- $20.00This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to travel or has traveled a lot already. The map comes with coins that allow you to scratch off all the countries you have visited.
9. For the Reader: membership to Audible.com- $45.00Busy moms know that it is hard to find time to curl up with your favorite book, so help her keep reading with a subscription to audible.com, a site that provides hundreds of audiobooks that can be downloaded to iTunes for listening on the go.
10. For the DIY Queen: Lorran Oils Lip Balm Making Kit, WilliamsSonoma.com- $34.95If your mom is glued to Pinterest or loves making everything from scratch, this is definitely the perfect gift for her.
ONCEKids Publishing is run by literacy advocate and Mompreneur Eileen Wacker. Click here to find her acclaimed books