4 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the Whole Family
Let’s be honest. If you have a baby or young kids, the chances of sneaking away for a romantic Valentine’s Day date are pretty slim.
But that doesn’t mean you should skip the holiday altogether! There are many ways to celebrate love without leaving home. From a special meal, movie or moment, you can still enjoy the holiday with your family.
1. Make Something TogetherA Valentine’s craft project can be a fun way to celebrate with your family. How cute is this ‘heart-felt’ craft?
2. A Special BreakfastWhy not start the day by celebrating love? Enjoy a home-cooked breakfast like heart-shaped pancakes or toast. Throw some strawberries and chocolate chips into your oatmeal for a special Valentine’s Day treat.
3. Movie NightAt the end of a long day, a movie is a great way to relax. If the entire family is watching, enjoy a kid-friendly love story like Lady & the Tramp or Aladdin. If it’s just you and your honey, find a movie that you saw together on your first few dates.
4. Remember Your PastLook through some of your old photos and reminisce about the times you’ve had together. From dating and marriage to vacations and new babies, it’ll be fun to see how far you’ve come. The kiddos will enjoy it, too!
5. A Picnic LunchMaybe you don’t have romantic reservations for dinner, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a special meal. Sneak away to your favorite park for a picnic lunch with the whole family. If it’s too cold, enjoy a picnic indoors.